samedi 18 juin 2011

I've taken the plunge

I've gone public!   Eeeekkkk!
As from now on I will try and post an entry regularly, if possibly on a daily basis in order to show you some of my photographs.  Bear with me, I'm not really used to this medium, so spontaneity may be a bit difficult to find for the time being.



So, this the first image!  Hmmm, not very happy about how it turned out on here!   If I enlarge it any more, it takes up the whole page.  I will have a look if I can find another way of inserting images.

Anyway, so this is my first image on this blog.  A bit uneventful, but hey, there are days like that and I was already quite lucky to get that little bit of sunshine lighting up the Chapelle de Piétat in Saint Savin.

1 commentaire:

  1. Congratulations, Frieda!!! What a marvelous photograph!!! You are so talented! I'm looking forward to many more photographs and comments in your blog! Happy blogging! love, Minnie

    RépondreSupprimer